Sunday 19 October 2014

Zomtober 3 - Out Of Time

Not a very exciting post today as I've been somewhat busy with it being my daughter's birthday this week.

I've also been busy with some Batman bits (of which, more this week), so I've only done one survivor.


I'm not sure why, but I want to call this guy Bill. He's the first survivor model I've done which the name is not based on a tedious pop culture reference.

Bill's an ordinary guy, who had an ordinary family, an ordinary job and live an ordinary life...then everything changed.

Now he packs a shotgun he took from an abandoned police cruiser and he's out on his own. Although he's lost everything, Bill has found that he's coping quite well with his new, out-of-the-ordinary, life.

The model is actually made from a Studio  Miniatures Z-Clips body, and the head and arms from the Wargames Factory make survivors sprue.

I promise to do more this week.

10 comments:

  1. Nice work none the less and a great character. The two sprues seem to mix quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice looking miniature you've converted and painted up, there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. Looks like a survivor who really means business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Bill :-) Where is his mate Ben?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This chap certainly means business, great job Kieron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job dude! Is it because he looks like Bill Cosby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering that myself. But he doesn't really, the name just seems to fit.

      Delete
  7. Looking good. Nice and easy. And good to see some coloured survivors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good, straightforward miniature. He could just as easily be defending some small farm from other humans as fighting off zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it. I have Neema the Executive on the painting table and have been considering 'black' skin tones. You have done a nice job here.

    ReplyDelete